Insurance & Financing - Mesa, AZ

Our Affordable Dental Implants
and Dentures Will Make You Smile

Nice lady with dark hair smiling inputting credit card numbers into laptop for Restore Denture and Implant Center payment

Restorative and Affordable
Dentistry to Fit Any Budget

At Restore Denture and Implant Center, we’re dedicated to helping patients restore the strong, healthy, and vibrant smiles they deserve with affordable dental implants or dentures. We provide an estimate of total and out-of-pocket costs so you know what to expect from day one and work closely with you to help you get your smile back.

We never want to see financial considerations get in the way of receiving the high-quality dental care you deserve. To make getting the smile of your dreams easier, we accept different payment methods, offer an in-house payment plan, and partner with several reputable third-party dental financing companies.

When you entrust your smile to Dr. Alyssa Mencini and our team, we always strive to deliver affordable dentistry in Mesa, AZ, and superb smiles that stand the test of time!

Get Pricing
Nice lady with dark hair smiling inputting credit card numbers into laptop for Restore Denture and Implant Center payment

We Accept The Following:

  • Cash
  • Checks
  • Credit Cards
  • Dental Insurances
  • In-House Payment Plan
  • Third-Party Dental Financing

Get Pricing And Options For Treatment

Our Payment And Financing Options

Lady wearing blue shirt cycling through 3 credit cards to pay Restore Denture and Implant Center with easy payment

Cash, Check, Or Credit Card

In most instances, you can pay for services with cash, checks, or major credit cards. We expect payment when treatment is performed unless prior arrangements have been made.

Doctor going over dental insurance with patient at Restore Denture and Implant Center

Dental Insurance

In general, insurance doesn’t cover restorative procedures to a significant degree. While we aren’t in-network with any insurance carriers, we’re happy to bill most insurance plans and will work with you to maximize your insurance benefits.

Nice guy with dark hair smiling inputting credit card numbers into laptop for Restore Denture and Implant Center payment

In-House Payment Plan

As long as you pay 75% of services rendered, we allow you to pay the remaining 25% balance over six months with no interest.

Proceed Finance

Proceed Finance

Proceed Finance offers dental financing options for procedures that cost up to $75,000, long repayment terms of up to 10 years, and flexible and competitive interest rates to fit any budget.

Their application process is simple, the terms are easy to understand and the amount you owe each month is clearly stated.

Loans ranging from $2,500 to $75,000 are ideal for dental implants and implant-supported dentures. Visit or call (844) 272-7587 for more information.

CareCredit example model


CareCredit is a leading national healthcare credit card that enables you to get a wide range of dental procedures you want or need now and pay over time. CareCredit is an ideal choice for dental implant financing in Mesa, AZ and approval is often received within minutes of submission.

Once you receive approval, you’ll gain access to six to 24-month dental financing options on purchases of $200 or more with no interest, as long as you make minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the term end.

Care Credit Dental also offers longer-term plans with affordable fixed monthly payments and competitive interest rates, making them a great option for full-arch dental implants. Visit or call (800) 677-0718 for more information.

Alphaeon Example model

Alpheon Credit

The Alpheon credit card offers special dental financing options for any purchase over $250 with credit lines up to $25,000 and the ability to reuse your card again and again.

Alpheon makes it easier to afford expensive dental procedures not typically covered by dental insurance and improves your oral health without breaking the bank!

Pre-qualification is simple and won’t affect your credit score. Visit or call (855) 497-8176 for more information.